22.9.11

Office Makeover

Hello all...
Since the end of school I hadn't really made any advances on the catastrophe better known as 'My Office'. We moved into our new home mid semester, so what was dropped off during moving day remained in the same place - until now! I'm taking the bull by the horns and giving this deserving space a total makeover! It's time to get this office out the obvious 'student' look and into something much more professional, organized and fabulous!
...
Hmmm, money might be an issue! Last I checked, my pockets were wearing quite thin!
Just as well, now we can up the ante on this project!
I'm going to give myself a spending budget of $250.00 to get from this:


To something incredible!

Stay tuned in over the next few days to see my progress!
Catch you later - gotta start thinking up ideas!

No comments: