28.9.11

K is M.I.A.

Alo alo!
Sorry I haven't posted this week, I've had a cold and a bit of the blahs, but I'm back!
This past weekend, the 'Fall Home Show' was on in Toronto. It was pouring rain all Friday afternoon when I went, which explains my cold! I checked it out to see what could be interesting, but it wasn't much! I was unimpressed with the lack of vendor turnout, and there weren't any products that seemed innovative or new BUT products that did catch my eye were the following;

Beetling 3D wall designs - they're Canadian!
Wouldn't this be fantastic in a pediatrician's office or a children's store?
www.beetling.com
Incredible art from wroughtironman.ca
Check out the website, his work is awesome!

Although the show wasn't fantastic as I had hoped, I'm still happy to have discovered these two companies. Let's hope for the best next year!

No comments: